Have you ever seen a video where someone films themself arguing with another person. This event was like that – but ended very badly.

Three people have been arrested after allegedly fatally shooting a 46-year-old local celebrity during a Facebook livestream.

According to a news release from the Washtenaw County Sheriff’s Office, on Tuesday, June 28, at around 11 a.m., deputies responded to the 1000 block of Nash to a report of shots fired. At the scene, authorities reportedly found Terrill Smith suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.

Smith had been livestreaming from his Facebook page when the shooting took place, according to the Sheriff’s Office. The video was eventually removed, but it had reportedly been shared numerous times.

The shooting allegedly occurred after an argument with commenters about his hometown of Ypsilanti, WDIV-TV reports. Terrill was reportedly known for his “brutally honest” livestreams called “Rells Corner.”

According to WDIV, in the livestream, Smith said, “What makes y’all think because y’all moved that ya’ll better than Ypsi? Y’all aren’t better than Ypsi. Y’all a product of Ypsi.”

Then, Smith allegedly got into an argument with a commenter who was making threats.

Smith reportedly said in the livestream, “Now y’all on Facebook, I’m riding around with 60 shots.”

According to WDIV, someone drove up to Smith’s house minutes later, and more than 30 shots were fired.

The Sheriff’s Office said Smith was transported to a local hospital and succumbed to his injuries.

Upon further investigation, on Friday, July 1, three people were reportedly arrested in connection to the shooting.

According to the Sheriff’s Office, a 24-year-old male from Ypsilanti City was arrested in Georgia. He is being extradited back to Washtenaw County, and his charges are pending. The Sheriff’s Office did not release his name.

Two other suspects, 41-year-old Martita Bonner, and 25-year-old Jermia Castion, were arrested and booked into Washtenaw County Jail for conspiracy to commit homicide/open murder. They are both being held on $1 million bond, the Sheriff’s Office said.