A man from Clearfield County was arrested after he appeared drunk at a police station while accompanied by a child, as per a police report.

Christopher Yasko, 41, was reportedly almost four times above the legal alcohol limit when he arrived at the Lawrence Township Police Department to get his fingerprints taken on Thursday at 7:43 p.m.

Upon Yastko’s arrival at the station, an officer noted signs of his intoxication and escorted him inside, as stated in the criminal complaint. During the fingerprinting process, another officer reported detecting the scent of alcohol on Yastko.

Once police finished up Yastko’s fingerprinting an officer took him to the garage to test how intoxicated he was, while the kid was left with a different policeman.

As he was being escorted to the garage, Yastko repeatedly asked if “I’m going to jail tonight,” the complaint reads. Police noted that Yastko admitted he was on parole and although he did not specify from what, Yastko was charged with DUI a couple of months before.

Once inside the garage, Yastko was asked when was the last time he drank but he tried to say that it was at 10 a.m. and then 11 a.m. when asked again, however a breath test he performed read as .31, police noted in the charges filed. In Pennsylvania, anything over a .08 is over the legal limit.

Police asked Yastko if there was anyone who could look after the child, and he informed them a relative was to pick them up if Yastko was jailed, the charges filed note. Police said the relative did come and took custody of them.

Police began performing sobriety tests on Yastko, in which he repeatedly said he wanted to be taken to jail because he was drunk, police said. Once Yastko became argumentative, police decided to stop testing him.

Police then went to take him to the hospital for a blood draw, where he said about “20 times that he was drunk and just to take him to jail,” police noted in the charges filed.

Yastko faces a felony charge of endangering the welfare of children and a misdemeanor charge of DUI.

Yastko was lodged in Clearfield County Jail with bail set at $5,000. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Feb. 8.