credit: flickr

A British filmmaker is making waves with a bold claim that President Donald Trump is preparing to deliver a major address about UFOs — one that, if true, could dramatically reshape how the public thinks about extraterrestrial life.

Mark Christopher Lee, a UK-based writer and self-described ufologist, told the Daily Mail that he has been informed by a Trump administration adviser that the president has been “given authority by other major world leaders” to make the announcement. Lee claims the speech was originally planned for the United Nations General Assembly in September but has now reportedly been moved up to July 8 — the 79th anniversary of the Roswell incident.

“New intelligence developments have made it a matter of urgency,” Lee said, adding that Trump’s unpredictable style means the announcement could come even sooner.

According to Lee, the address would confirm that forensic analysis of recovered craft and alleged non-human biological material has verified an extraterrestrial origin — something no sitting world leader has ever officially acknowledged. He also claims the speech would outline new declassification efforts, the creation of an interagency scientific task force, and expanded cooperation with U.S. allies.

Lee says the remarks would reference several well-known cases that have fueled UFO speculation for decades, including the 2004 USS Nimitz encounter involving a Tic Tac-shaped object, the GoFast and Gimbal incidents recorded by Navy pilots in 2015, and the alleged 1947 Roswell crash in New Mexico.

Those incidents have already been examined by Congress. Former Navy fighter pilot David Fravor testified that he encountered a wingless, windowless white object roughly 40 feet long during a training mission near San Diego in November 2004, saying it mirrored his jet before accelerating away at extreme speed.

Another former Navy pilot, Ryan Graves, told lawmakers that the GoFast and Gimbal sightings raised serious flight safety and national security concerns, with crews repeatedly observing objects that appeared stationary in strong winds or traveling at hypersonic speeds.

U.S. officials, however, have offered alternative explanations. Dr. Jon Kosloski, head of the Pentagon’s All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office, told Congress in 2024 that the infrared footage could be explained by optical effects such as parallax, calling it “a trick of the eye.”

Retired Air Force Major David Grusch, now an adviser tied to congressional UAP efforts, has also claimed that Trump was briefed on alleged crashed spacecraft and recovered non-human remains. Grusch has said the president could become “the most consequential leader in world history” if he were to disclose what the government knows.

Despite the claims, previous U.S. administrations, the Pentagon, and NASA have repeatedly denied possessing extraterrestrial technology or evidence of alien life, and no physical proof has been publicly released.

Trump has previously hinted that he has heard intriguing information about UFOs. During his first term, he told Don Trump Jr. that he had heard “very interesting things” about Roswell but declined to elaborate. Ahead of the 2024 election, he appeared on The Joe Rogan Experience and said he had spoken with U.S. pilots who described seeing fast-moving round objects in the sky.

Those comments were echoed in August 2025 by Florida congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna, a close Trump ally, who claimed on the same podcast that the U.S. government possesses evidence of what she described as “interdimensional beings.”


Discover more from True News Media

Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.

One thought on “President Donald Trump ‘Set to Reveal UFO Secrets’ in Bombshell Speech”

Leave a Reply

Discover more from True News Media

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading